Assam Government to Provide $2000(1.5Lakh) to resident standard in foreign Countries.

Assam government to provide $2000:- Assam Education minister and Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Drama said only those citizens who have gone abroad during the past month will be eligible.

Sarma said:for citizens of Assam standard in foreign Countries, except person employed and student staying there,govt has decided to provide assistance of $2000 each, subject to conditions.”We shall notify an email for communication.

Sarma how am I said that the money was not for non resident Indians for people who have been working or studying aboroad for longer period and have a place to stay NDTV reporter “we will transfer $2000 to their account if they when awarded in the last 30 days according to their of Stamping in their passport”he said.

Leave a Comment